The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 21 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
This privacy statement describes how and when I collect, use and share information when you purchase an item from me, when you contact me or when you use my services through Etsy.com or its related sites and services.
This privacy statement does not apply to third party practices that are not dependent on me and that do not control, including Etsy or third party services accessed through Etsy. For more information on Etsy's privacy practices, you can consult the Etsy Privacy Statement at this link: https://www.etsy.com/en/legal/privacy/
1. The personal information that I collect
To complete your order, you must provide me with some information (Etsy has provided you with your permission), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment details and details of the product you have ordered. You may decide to provide me with additional personal information (for example to order a personalized jewel), if you contact me directly.
2. The legal bases on which I rely to collect, use and share personal information
Because I need your information and how I use it
* I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use and share your information, including:
- they are necessary to provide my services, such as when I use your information to complete your order, resolve disputes or provide customer support;
when you have given your affirmative consent, which you can revoke at any time, for example by registering to my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with legal obligations or a court order or in connection with a legal action, such as storing information about your purchase if required by tax law; is
3. Third parties with whom I share personal information
Sharing and disclosure of information
Information about my customers is important to my business. I will share your personal information only for limited reasons and circumstances, as follows:
- Etsy. I share the information with Etsy as necessary to provide you with my services and for compliance with my obligations under the Etsy Sales Rules and Conditions of Use.
- Service providers. I use trusted third parties to perform certain functions and to provide services to my store, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. Should I proceed with the sale or merger of my business, I may disclose your information in connection with this transaction, but only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with the law. I may collect, use, store and share your information if, in good faith, I deem it reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal proceedings or government requests; (b) apply contracts, conditions and regulations; (c) avoiding, investigating and combating fraud, and other problems related to illegal, security or technical activities; or (d) protect the rights, property and safety of my customers, or others.
Interaction with social networks and external platforms
This type of service allows you to make interactions with social networks, or other external platforms, directly from the pages of this shop.
The interactions and information acquired are in any case subject to the User's privacy settings related to each social network. If an interaction service with social networks is installed, it is possible that, even if the Users do not use the service, the same collect traffic data relative to the pages in which it is installed.
• Instagram social button: the social button of Instagram is a service of interaction with the social network of Instagram.
Personal Data collected: cookies and usage data.
Data of the treatment: https://help.instagram.com/519522125107875?helpref=page_content
• Facebook social button: the social button of Facebook is a service of interaction with the social network of Facebook.
Personal Data collected: cookies and usage data.
Data of the treatment: https://www.facebook.com/policy.php
4. For how long we will retain personal information
At the end of the retention period the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
- The Data are processed at the operational headquarters of the Data Controller and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, contact the owner.
6. The rights of buyers relating to their use of their personal information and their contact details
- If you live in certain territories, including the EU, you have different rights related to your personal information. While some of these rights are generally applicable, others apply only in some specific cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You have the right to access and receive a copy of your personal information in my possession by contacting me using the following contact details.
• Modification, limitation, cancellation. In addition, you have the right to modify your personal information, to limit the use of your personal information or to delete your personal information. Except for exceptional circumstances (such as when I am required to retain data for legal purposes), I generally delete personal information on request.
• Opposition. You may object (i) to the processing by me of some of your information based on my legitimate interest and (ii) to receiving marketing messages from me after providing your explicit consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information, except where there are compelling and legitimate reasons for me to continue using such information or where it is necessary for legal reasons.
• Complaint. If you live in the EU and wish to express a concern regarding the use of your information (and without prejudice to any rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
Information not contained in this policy
- Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time to the Data Controller using the contact details.
If the modifications concern treatments whose legal basis is consent, the Controller will collect the User's consent again, if necessary.
How to contact me
- For the purposes of the European Data Protection Act, I, Francesca Di Marco, are responsible for processing your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can write to me at:
Francesca Di Marco
Pandolfi Road 42-43
65125 - Pescara - Italy
It is really recommended to keep jewelry away from chlorine, salt water, sauna or any chemicals such as hairspray, oils, lotions, perfume and so on. Store in a jewelry box or bag; take off to sleep, shower, swim or exercise; keep shiny with 100% cotton or jewelry cloth. Use only a polishing cloth to clean.
Each piece of jewelry will come to you in a beautiful gift pack with care instruction, I can personalize upon request the cards with colors and quotes.
I can personalize your jewel with a writing, a special stone, a shape or your favorite style.
This is a very small business, so please understand that I can't allow returns simply because you no longer want the jewel. All of our creations have 5 or more pictures so you can see the shape and read the size of the item, where the post on the jewel is, and how the jewelry will sit on your neck or wrist, or ear. I begin processing your order often immediately after you order it - I pay the shipping price, print the shipping label, and begin making the item. For this reason, I can not offer any refunds after you have purchased your item. If there is an error on my part, the item is broken or damaged, or you believe you have been misled on the item, I will be happy to work with you and make sure you are happy with your product.
Before buy, please read the shipping policies and time delivery. For each jewel there is a time to make it before to be shipped. All jewelry are handmade and I ship from Italy, so please understand that it's not an industrial production